Admissions and Marketing Director Job Opening
Admissions and Marketing Director
Project Patch• Boise, Idaho
Admissions and Marketing Director
Project Patch is currently seeking an Admissions and Marketing Director to drive and oversee all admissions to our Youth and Family Programs. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the flow of clients into our programs, designing the marketing program, assisting parents as they consider placement as well as ensure admission standards are maintained. Key job duties include developing and supporting referral sources, guiding the marketing program and maximization of program census goals. This position is a key member of the Youth Program Administrative Team and provides leadership and staff support. If you have a strong background in admissions, marketing and the desire to help parents facing one of the hardest decisions of their life, we encourage you to apply.
Full time: overtime exempt
$40,000 – 50,000 - Commensurate with education and experience & Performance bonuses
- Relocation reimbursement
- Sign-Up bonus
- Medical health insurance (employee only) $15 employee monthly share
- Annual compensation for vision/dental ($200/year)
- Personal Time Off (PTO)
- Sick Pay
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Coursework in Marketing/ a strong understanding of sales principles preferred
- Coursework in behavioral science/social science field preferred
- High school diploma or equivalency required
Relocation, Age and Experience Requirements
- Must live/ relocate within 15 miles of Garden Valley, Idaho
- Must be at least 25 years of age at time of appointment
- Must have a valid driver's license as a condition of employment DMV records will be reviewed
- 2 years of experience in admissions, marketing and/or business development preferred
- 2 years of experience leadership preferred
- Working knowledge of residential and community-based programs assisting struggling teens
- Assessment or case management experience with youth and/or families
- Communication skills including face-to-face, written, phone, and email with ability to engage in a warm, clear, and professional manner
- Ability to collaborate with others but also comfortable working on solo projects
- Quick, willing learner
- Computer proficiency in the following applications:
- Customer Relationship Management (CRM) software. 2 years' experience preferred
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) Strong proficiency required.
- Work effectively with colleagues and referral sources
- Creative, resourceful thinking and planning, and ability to meet both self-imposed and assigned deadlines
- Effectively utilize social media platforms for marketing purposes
- Interest in taking initiative and attention to detail with ability to catch a vision for the big picture
- Making competent decisions and solving problems independently
- Self-motivator who can effectively and efficiently organize, plan, and prioritize work
Youth Program Director
- Assist development team in designing and implementing a comprehensive marketing plan
- Market program to educational consultants, other programs and agencies.
- Track data about client and families to aid with marketing and offering services
- Assist development team with improving methods for bringing appropriate leads to Project Patch
- Work with parents, school, counselors, pastors, and others to make the Admissions process more efficient
- Effectively use social media to promote Project Patch program
Admissions – Youth Program
- Connect with parent/guardian at first contact for initial interview and screening
- Pre-screen clients for appropriateness for program
- Coordinate campus tours for parents
- Coordinate references for parents
- Daily review of referral networks
- Monitor text, email, voice mail to ensure timely response or distributed to appropriate departments for response.
- If a potential client is an appropriate fit, explain the program and answer questions
- Listen to parent/guardians needs
- Describe program Upon receipt of application, review for completeness and appropriateness of fit
- Request and process references and follow-up for clarity where needed
- Submit financial aid request package to Financial Aid Committee
- Coordinate with accountant for tuition/fees and financial scholarships
- Complete assessment as to suitability of applicant for program
- Submit completed applications to Clinical Services Team for Intake Interview approval
- Notify parents and schedule Youth Program Intake Interview upon final approval
- Prepare legal, Interstate Compact, admissions and billing documents and send to parent with complete intake packet
- Track and report admission trends to the Operations Director
Admissions – Family Program
- Review application for deficiencies and fill out application review sheet
- Make initial assessment as to suitability for program
- Prepare and respond with other options if an application is deemed inappropriate
- Coordinate invoicing with accountant
- Schedule Family Experience Session
- Forward all information for therapy and hospitality needs of client
- Reach out to alumni and promote Alumni Family Experience attendance
- Member of Youth Program Administrative Team
- Provide administrative leadership to departments and individuals as needed.
- Work to promote harmony and unity among the staff at Project Patch.
- Assure implementation and communication of administrative decisions.
- Conduct staff training as requested.
- Encourage families to consider attending the Family Experience if that program would be beneficial to the families.
- Provide alternative community and residential-based options for clients who are not appropriate for treatment or there are no openings
- Continue development of Referral Resource List to offer to those deemed inappropriate for program at any time during Admissions process
- Coordinate relationship and communication with health insurance billers.
- Verify insurance benefits
- Coordinate insurance submission with biller in order to gain pre-approval
- Work with accounting and therapy staff to ensure insurance requirements and documentation are being fulfilled.
Fundraising Assistance for Families
- Assist families in finding resources for fundraising for their child's stay.
- Assist families with identifying resources for funding care which may include adoption assistance, victim's assistance, IEP, and other benefits.
- Survey applicant, current client, and alumni families on the application, treatment and discharge/post-treatment processes
- Work with Operations Director, Program Director, and Clinical Treatment Team to determine potential improvements to
- processes guided by survey results and other data
- Attend dorm, counselor and administrative meetings.
- Attend all staff meetings and training as required
- Maintain open and appropriate lines of communication with colleagues and supervisor
- Promote and abide by Patch policies, procedures, and standards
- Provide for the care, welfare, safety, and security of the clients in our care
- Other duties as assigned