Program Manager Job Opening
ISCI• Huntsville, Alabama
Information Sciences Consulting, Inc. (ISCI), a VA Certified Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned company, is looking for an experienced Program Manager for multiple IT programs supporting the Redstone Arsenal Information Technology Services III (RITS III) in Huntsville, AL. The Program Manager will be responsible for providing ongoing management continuity and performing a variety of duties. Major duties include serving as the single point of contact for contract administration issues with the customer; Coordinate resource, staffing, and scheduling requirements with supervisory personnel; Ensure 100% shift fulfillment. Act as the primary point of contact to contract employees and customer to ensure project deliverables and contractual commitments are met; Provide project management tasks, such as cost estimates, SOWs, DO/PO/TO Modifications, weekly hours update, labor corrections, monthly reports, and other duties as assigned in a timely manner. Track and manage project status; Verify invoices for accuracy and coordinate with appropriate offices on any discrepancies before invoices are submitted to the customer; Advise contract employees with the following, but not limited to: expense reports, tuition approvals & reimbursements, labor corrections, timesheet problems, contractor web site/email problems. Interview, hire, and in-process new employees to include notifying the TM/COR when an employee out processes. The PM will handle security clearance procedures and/or issues.
- Assessing and providing strategic direction for resolution of mission critical problems; converting strategic goals into programs or policies; analyzing and evaluating project development, progress and performance; and managing the design, development, acquisition, planning, and programming of the program office's support to fielded systems.
- Developing and maintaining up-to-date information on measures of performance and contractual CDRL's for the designated program Office and recommends what action is required to maintain operational schedules.
- Performing functions essential to support of acquisition programs. Applying a broad knowledge of physical security, project and financial management, planning, operations, and system sustainment to accomplish the management and administration of assigned projects.
- Planning, organizing, and developing designated PMO management activities and techniques and develops internal controls to manage designated PMO programs and support functions. Determining and recommending to the designated PMO organizational structure, personnel, training needs, and security requirements.
- Planning, organizing, and coordinating activities of functional specialists including contractors, engineering, program control, configuration/data management, administration, operations, and logistics. Continually studying, reviewing, and evaluating program progress.
- Reviewing and directing the progress of subcontractors in meeting program objectives. Taking appropriate actions to approve terms and conditions set forth in negotiations, contracting plans and budgets, subcontract participation and addition or discontinuance of work by subcontractors.
- Attending meetings concerning planning, person power, engineering, programmatic activities, requirements, budget, and system development by the Army Staff and PEO program/Project managers.
- Bachelor's Degree in a technical or engineering discipline from an accredited institution.
- Twelve (12) years Program Management Experience, to include: IT Enterprise Systems Management, Data Center Management, Desktop Support Management, Technology Assessments, Systems Design, Systems Analysis, programmatic Support, Acquisition Planning, and Budget Planning.
- Knowledge of Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR) and DoD procurement policies and procedures.
- Demonstrated experience dealing effectively with high level Government and industry management as well as experience managing contract finances and supervising a diverse support staff.
- Ability to articulate technical solution business value to prospective customer.
- Strong executive level presentation skills.
- Proficient in MS Office.
- PMP Certification
- The Program Manager must possess and maintain an ITIL Intermediate Level certification.
- SECURITY CLEARANCE: Must be able to maintain a clearance at the SECRET level.
Full Benefit Package to include:
- Paid PTO and sick leave (15 days initially)
- Paid Federal Government Holidays
- 100% Medical premium for employee
- 100% Dental and Vision
- 100% paid Life, short and long-term disability insurance for employee
ISCI is an Equal Opportunity Employer
ISCI does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information or any other characteristic protected by law.