Front Desk-Night Auditor Job Opening
Front Desk-Night Auditor
Doubletree by Hilton Decatur Riverfront• Decatur, Alabama
Night Auditors are responsible for the hotel through the overnight period. Auditor will oversee and strategically coordinate the process of front desk, night audit, and reservations departments, where guest satisfaction scores are our key to success. Auditors are responsible for conducting daily operations reports and balancing daily hotel income.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understanding of group and transient sales process and forecasting process.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Strong interpersonal skills and possession of a full understanding of professional business ethics, decorum and social skills.
- Proficient in use of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Understands Revenue Management theory and practice, especially pricing.
- Appropriate professional appearance and demeanor.
- Comprehension of technical application of reservations systems. Working knowledge of OnQ and other Hilton systems preferred.
- Demonstrates self-confidence, energy and enthusiasm.
- Ability to deliver presentations in a concise well-organized manner.
- Team Player.
- Manages time well - correctly prioritizes and is flexible.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Combination of education training and experience that provide required knowledge, skills, and abilities.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Hotel: 1 year (Preferred)
- Auditing: 1 year (Preferred)
- Administrative: 1 year (Preferred)