Executive Assistant Job Opening
Green Bay Packaging Inc.• Wausau, Wisconsin
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is a family-owned, vertically integrated and diversified company consisting of corrugated container plants, folding carton operations, recycled and virgin linerboard mills, pressure-sensitive label manufacturing, specialty converting operations, timberland, and land stewardship and management. Founded in 1933, this Green Bay, WI based company has over 4,000 employees and 37 manufacturing locations in 14 states. We are dedicated to the innovative and responsible development of our products and resources, with an emphasis on quality, sustainability, and continuous improvement.
The Green Bay Packaging Wausau Division is an industry-leading manufacturer of corrugated containers for food, paper, hardware, housewares and furniture packing industries, and currently seeks qualified candidates for an Executive Assistant position, reporting to the Controller.
- Manage Accounts Receivable, credits, customer lines of credit, gifts, donations, etc.
- Maintain reports relating to Sales & Production
- Provide administrative support to GM, Controller, Sales Mgr. and sales representatives
- Manage office supply inventory and office furniture purchases
- Arrange catering for events and meetings
- Back up to Invoicing/Payroll/Production Clerk
- Provide support to Customer Service Dept.
- Provide support for phone system
- Month end closing duties and reporting
- Open and distribute incoming mail and prepare outgoing mail
- Misc. as needed: maintain petty cash and checking account, process check requests
The successful candidate will have the following qualifications:
- A minimum of a high school education with a preferred 2 years post high school education or comparable work experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills along with the ability to work closely between different departments, outside sales, and production.
- Good organizational and computer skills with the ability to prioritize their work load with minimal guidance.
- Good math or accounting skills
We offer a competitive wage and comprehensive benefit package that includes medical, dental, life insurance, AD&D, and 401(k) plan.
If you are interested in pursuing this exceptional opportunity with a solid, stable company, please apply online before Friday, 6/14/2019, via Indeed.com.
Direct URL link to online posting to Apply Online:
Green Bay Packaging Inc. is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer.
Thank you in advance for your interest. Due to the tremendous volume of responses, we will be unable to personally acknowledge receipt of each resume. We will contact candidates directly if there is further interest. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.
Job Type: Full-time