Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor Job Opening
Front Desk Agent/Night Auditor
Laguna Hills Inn• Laguna Hills, California
To assist our guest efficiently and courteously in all Front Office related functions, while projecting high standards of service and professional hospitality at all times.
FRONT DESK Skill Requirements:
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently.
- Must have excellent communication.
- Must be customer-service orientated with an excellent hospitality skills
- Must be able to work graveyard shift
- Must be computer literate and be able to type at least 25 wpm
- Must have minimum one year hotel front-desk experience, knowledge of area and services an asset
- Must have the ability to follow instructions
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and holidays, when needed
- Must be adaptable to change
- Must be a team player and have the ability to solve problems
- Must have high school diploma, at a minimum
Keep abreast of daily functions and other duties as assigned
Job Type: Part-time
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time: