Tax Manager Job Opening
Widmer Roel PC• Fargo, North Dakota
This individual leads and manages multiple tax engagements to deliver quality tax services for our clients. This position offers excellent opportunities for leadership and career advancement within the Accounting Tax profession.
- Preparation and review of federal and state income taxes for individuals, businesses, benefit funds, real estate, and exempt organizations.
- Builds new and existing client relationships and demonstrate knowledge of client business.
- Prepares internal memoranda, written correspondence/guidance, private letter rulings and other documents for submission to the IRS or Treasury Department.
- Trains staff, reviews and evaluates their work.
- Manages multiple clients, budgets and production goals.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in accounting or accountancy.
- CPA Certification.
- 5+ years prior experience in public accounting tax experience.
- Significant supervisory experience (2 years plus).
- Experience preparing individual, business, benefit fund, real estate and exempt organization tax returns.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills: proficiency in Tax software, Excel, Word.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Detail oriented & ability to multi-task.
We offer a competitive compensation package, as well as medical, dental, disability and life insurance, 401-k plan, flexible spending accounts, paid holidays, paid time off, summer hours.
Salary will be commensurate upon experience and qualifications.