Accounting Job Opening
Western Products• Fargo, North Dakota
As Accounting for Western Products & Affiliates, you'll be involved in diverse industries ranging from home improvement, property management & manufacturing. This position focuses on our property management companies and involves all aspects of accounting such as processing of accounts payable, reconciliation of general ledger accounts, bank reconciliations, preparation of quarterly and annual financial statements, and commercial and residential property management.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Prepare invoices for account coding, vendor and amount accuracy, review for proper approvals. Prepare batches for review and approval by the Manager of Financial Reporting. Handle inquiries regarding payments and open invoices from vendors and managers.
- Maintain depreciation, amortization, prepaid, and other necessary ancillary schedules for properties.
- Prepare quarterly financial statements and send to lenders and owners.
- Support the property team through the implementation of new ideas and procedures
You'll love this job if:
- You're passionate about the role of accounting
- You're attentive to detail and complete work accurately, professionally, and on time
- You enjoy learning new things and sharing learned information with others
- You have great customer relations skills and handle interactions in a friendly, professional manner
- You're able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- You demonstrate innovative and creative thinking
- You're a team player and like to work in a fast-paced, diverse setting
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor of Accounting or related course work
- Experience with AppFolio Property Manager a plus
- Experience with Microsoft Office products
- Strong communication skills, both oral and written.
- Must be detail oriented, self-motivated and willing to take the initiative to get things done.
- Strong sense of accountability – ensures that you will do what you say that you are going to do.
- Problem solving skills
Western Products & Affiliates
- Cityscapes Development cityscapesdevelopment.com
- Cityscapes Plaza cityscapesplaza.com
- Highpointe Apartments highpointe.cityscapesdevelopment.com
- Western Products westernproducts.com
- Reechcraft reechcraft.com
- All New Gutter Service allnewgutter.com
- Eastside Machine eastsidemachine.com
- Pierce Lee Roofing plroofing.com
- And more!
Candidates must submit the following:
- Cover letter - include salary requirements and availability
Western Products is an award-winning leader in the exterior home improvement industry, and we truly believe hard work should be rewarded. We’re proud to offer comprehensive benefits and competitive pay. If you are dedicated to success and willing to go the extra mile, we’d be glad to have you on our team!
An Equal Opportunity Employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or veteran status.
Drug free workplace with pre-employment drug testing.
Job Type: Full-time
- bookkeeping: 1 year (Preferred)
- Fargo, ND (Preferred)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Employee discounts
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules