Senior Refrigeration Engineer Job Opening
Senior Refrigeration Engineer
Rheem Manufacturing• Scottsboro, Alabama
- Provide design engineering support for daily sales orders, new product development, and customizing existing compressorized refrigeration products to meet special customer requirements.
- Participate in the development of cost-conscious product improvements to include consideration of safe and ergonomically sound designs for manufacture.
- Develop, maintain, and improve techniques for error-free order entry and BOM accuracy.
- Assists sales and Application Engineering with unique product applications and provide technical trouble-shooting support for field problems, as well as RFQ requirements for special product applications and quotations.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering or related field
At least 5 years of compressorized refrigeration product design and troubleshooting experience to include electrical systems and sheet metal cabinetry
Experience with 2D/3D modeling (AutoCAD, Key Creator, Solidworks, etc.)
- Experience with ERP/MRP engineering functions
- Excellent communication skills for interface with coworkers as well as internal and external customers
- Knowledge of sheet metal fabrication, electrical schematic design/interpretation, and piping techniques
Understanding of electrical design, testing, and troubleshooting practices as related to electromechanical products
Experience in design and support of refrigeration racks
Knowledge of rack controllers product integration for parallel rack applications
Knowledge of welding techniques and structural steel frame design
Experience with Oracle ERP
Experience with Toyota Production System is a plus
Notice to Third Party Recruitment Agencies:
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem. If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at Talent [email protected]