Senior Accountant Job Opening
Midwest Refrigeration• Grand Forks, North Dakota
*We are a company conducting business in HVAC/R Sales, Service, Installation, and Repair Contracting; as well as Truck/Transport services throughout all 48 contiguous states + Canada.
Due to our expanding size of employees, and aggressive growth plans, we are needing to fill a Senior Accounting position within our company. *This position will ultimately develop into a CFO/Controller Title*
This is a key position in a fast-paced environment that requires a forward-thinking person with the ability to provide self-generated solutions to newly formed challenges that are confronting them, while conducting staff.
Challenges may be developed by management, team members, or a result coming from day to day business operations. This is a challenging role that provides great self-satisfaction and compensation rewards for the right person.
We are a company that truly cares about the feelings and successes of its team members. We are of a business model that places its people before profits. Just as we are, we will be requiring our applicant to be of the “Do unto others as you would have them do unto you” belief. Ethics and honesty are strong staples that we will continue to grow by and succeed with, and you must be able to fit this culture.
- Experience in a fast paced environment requiring self-starting skills
- Expertly proficient in QuickBooks and Excel, along with the ability to quickly learn new programs
- Ability to prepare and submit all IRS and State payroll and sales tax forms and payments
- Ability to adjust and adapt to fluid situations while providing a calm, creative, timely and successful outcome
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-confidence allowing you to work independently to complete tasks directed to you
- CPA license in North Dakota strongly preferred but not a requirement
- Background in budget and forecast preparation - desire to insure accurate budgets and forecasts by exploration and investigation of historical data information available
- Creditable experience as Accountant with a company having a size greater than $5M in annual revenue and 20 employees.
- Team-oriented spirit who displays a willingness to help others; and lead by example
- Capacity to maintain an optimistic and positive attitude
- Initiative to consistently meet internal and external deadlines
- Competitive Salary
- 401(k) plan with employer match
- Health Insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid holidays
- Paid vacation and sick time
- Insurance Options
- Modern office environment
- IT tech allowing for remote network access when needed
- Short Term Disability Insurance
+ So Much More!
If you are serious about a sustainable Career, and feel this is a great fit for you, apply today and we’ll be in touch!
Job Type: Full-time
- Accounting: 3 years (Preferred)
- Quickbooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Remote/Work from home