Tax Manager - Fixed Assets Job Opening
Tax Manager - Fixed Assets
FLINT HILLS RESOURCES• Wichita, Kansas
''Innovation is facilitated by having the right people in the
right roles with the right skills and values.''
- Charles Koch, Koch Industries Chairman and CEO
Flint Hills Resources, LC is looking for a Tax Manager - Fixed Assets to join our team at our Wichita office.
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Review fixed assets ledgers (GAAP, Tax, State, Other) to ensure accurate reporting and compliance
- Manage, develop and train a team of staff accountants
- Ensure reporting is aligned with and appropriately reflects business transactions
- Preferred partner to accounting, tax accounting, compliance and other internal customers
- Ability to understand activity, leverage visualization tools and present activity to leadership
- Understand and enforce fixed assets policies and best practices
- Drive transformation of the fixed assets team
A successful candidate will have the following characteristics:
- Demonstrated knowledge of depreciation rules and application
- Strong aptitude for project management
- Leadership and communication skills
- Technical writing and research skills
- Ability to train and mentor interns and staff accountants
What You Will Need:
- 3+ years' experience in accounting or tax with focus or broad exposure to depreciation
- Bachelor's degree or higher in one of the following (Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Taxation) or a JD
- 2+ years' experience in a supervisory/leadership role
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Previous CPA firm or large multi-national corporation experience
- Master of Accountancy
- CPA or CGMA Certification
Want to learn more about Flint Hills Resources?
This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf