Director of Operations-Birmingham Job Opening
Director of Operations-Birmingham
American Family Care• Birmingham, Alabama
Category: Director Of Finance
Provide strategic and operational leadership and direction to assigned clinics within geographical area.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall management of assigned clinics and ensuring assigned clinics meet established goals.
- Establish clinic goals consistent with corporate goals.
- Monitor clinic performance, identify sources of performance gaps, and assist clinic management in the development and implementation of corrective action to address performance gaps.
- Serve as liaison between clinic and corporate staff and serve as resource to clinic management and staff in the resolution of issues and concerns
- Collaborate closely with Facilities and other groups in the construction, supply, staffing, and opening of new facilities within geographic region.
Other Duties and Responsibilities
- Other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
- A minimum of five years of experience in outpatient clinic management
- Bachelors degree or equivalent combination of education and experience desired
- Strong communication, leadership, management, coaching, and delegation skills