Bilingual Financial Sales Advisor - Spanish / Portuguese Job Opening
Bilingual Financial Sales Advisor - Spanish / Portuguese
New York Life• Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Career in Finance, Insurance, Investment, and Sales
Local Candidates Only (MA/RI/NH)
Authorized to work in the US for any employer
New York Life is seeking bilingual financial advisors who want to build an insurance & financial business with the potential to earn a significant income, set their own pace and maintain a flexible schedule. Dedicated to serving the community, we are looking for financial advisors fluent in English, Spanish and or Portuguese with a great drive to succeed, the passion to make a difference, and the desire to help the Latino community plan their finances and their financial future.
We are seeking talented bilingual people to join our team of professionals who can help us bridge the finance education and financial planning gap by providing information on insurance and financial products offered by New York Life to the booming Latino community.
Bilingual Financial Advisor Responsibilities:
- Meet new individuals, families, business owners
- Manage Relationships in English, Spanish and or Portuguese
- Create and Present Financial Concepts and Solutions
- Explain Finance Concepts
- Fact Finding and Financial Needs Analysis
- Learn and master Financial Advisor's Consultative Sales Cycle
- Create and track sales Goals
- Track sales activities and opportunities for improvement
- Continued learning of finance, insurance and investment industry
Bilingual Financial Advisor Requirements:
- College degree, preferred
- Entrepreneurial Spirit
- Life and Health Insurance License preferred, but not required
- Series 6, 63 preferred, but not required
- Previous Sales Experience preferred, but not required
- Self-motivated and self-disciplined
- Ability to develop and manage relationships
- Accountable for results
- Organized, detail-oriented, and excellent time-management skills
- Desire for continuous learning
If you've never considered a career in insurance and financial sales, that's okay!
Our Financial Professionals arrive with diverse career backgrounds including education, coaching, athletics, military, finance, banking, mortgage, and real estate. We provide the training, the resources and the specialized marketing support to help you establish your business and stand behind your efforts.
Bilingual Financial Advisor Benefits Include
we offer a comprehensive benefits package that includes:
- 401(k) plan after one year of service and Pension Plan
- Continuing education reimbursement
- Reimbursement for industry designations
- Discounts from major wireless carriers
- Local discounts (based on location) for gym memberships
- Training - NYLIC University is one of the most comprehensive and well-respected training program in the industry.
*At New York Life we strive to be the best every day, the same as you.
Boston General Office for Financial Advisors includes offices located in Waltham, Providence, Bridgewater, Hyannis, Andover, Rockland, and Westborough.
Job Type: Full-time
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Life Insurance (Preferred)
- Series 6 and or 63 (Preferred)
- Spanish and or Portuguese (Required)
- United States (Required)