Assistant Restaurant Manager Job Opening
Assistant Restaurant Manager
Culinaire: Embassy Suites Tuscaloosa• Tuscaloosa, Alabama
Responsible for the overall operations of the food outlets. This includes accounting for daily receipts, ordering food and production items, hiring and training personnel and customer service.
- Overseeing front of the house operations to include guest relations, hiring, training and scheduling staff
- Opening and closing duties
- Marketing the concept to bring awareness and drive revenue
- Maintaining company's high standards for food, beverage, service and atmosphere
What we are looking for:
- At least two years full service restaurant management experience
- Passion for the hospitality industry
- Strong floor presence
- High level of professionalism, enthusiasm and integrity
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong background in staff training to achieve and maintain desired service levels
- Social media savvy
- Good wine knowledge
- Good stability and excellent references
- Bachelors Degree in Restaurant and Hospitality Management is preferred
CULINAIRE provides upscale food and beverage management services to a very diverse collection of national accounts to include cultural landmarks, hospitals, hotels, restaurant, special event venues, theaters and zoos. While our portfolio is diverse, the one constant in every operation that we manage is our total commitment to our associates to put their career path, safety and success as top priority, and to our client to provide top quality food product and service to our customers and guests.
Culinaire offers its associates an entrepreneurial atmosphere with continued growth and promotability. We strive to be competitive with a base salary (and bonus with successful performance / only for those specific positions), as well as competitive benefits to include dental, company sponsored health, disability, life, along with a lucrative matching 401k, and paid time off from work.
Culinaire is a drug free environment, EOE and E-Verify Employer.
Job Type: Full-time