Junior Accounting Clerk - 1-2 years directly related exp, Deltek preferred Job Opening
Junior Accounting Clerk - 1-2 years directly related exp, Deltek preferred
Faith Casler Associates• Newton Center, Massachusetts
Environmental Engineering Consultant Firm seeks a full time, temporary Junior Accounting Clerk. The length of the assignment is indefinite and could possibly result in direct hire.
The Accountant position is responsible for processing payroll; processing purchase orders; helping with filing taxes, and other miscellaneous tasks related to accounting. The Accountant is also responsible for processing accounts payable and accounts receivable as well as handling various disbursements.
- Process accounts receivable and accounts payable, including tracking expenditures for training and budgets
- Process payroll and expense reports in an accurate and timely manner and in accordance with departmental procedures
- Process purchase orders in an accurate and timely manner
- Reconcile bank accounts
- Enter checks/cash deposits and process payout slips; process bank deposits
- File, order supplies and perform miscellaneous duties for department
- Communicate with co-workers, management, clients and others in a courteous and professional manner
- Able to create spreadsheets and meaningful accounting reports
- Complete special projects as assigned
1. Ethical Conduct.
2. Time Management.
3. Organization Skills.
4. Financial Management.
5. Project Management.
6. Personal Effectiveness/Credibility.
EDUCATION / TRAINING
Bachelor's degree in business management or accounting or equivalent experience, plus two years of related work experience. Experience with Deltek Vision programs is highly preferred.
Job Type: Temporary
Salary: $25.00 to $27.00 /hour