Senior Accountant Job Opening
Solomon Page• Pawtucket, Rhode Island
Our client, an excellent company in Pawtucket, RI is seeking a Senior Accountant to join their growing team! Please respond to this job posting and our team will reach out to you right away.
- Records journal entries as assigned for the close process for multiple legal entities
- Assist in monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc financial statements, closings, and reporting, and budget preparation
- Prepare asset, liability, and capital account entries
- Reconciles intercompany transactions
- Reconcile cash balances and bank statements
- Provides variance analysis
- Fixed Assets
- Handle additional responsibilities as needed
Excellent applicants for this position should have the following qualifications:
- Bachelor's Degree
- General Acceptable Accounting Principles (GAAP)
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
If interested, please apply!
The Solomon Page Distinction
Solomon Page offers a comprehensive benefit program for hourly employees. We pride ourselves on offering medical, dental, 401(k), direct deposit and commuter benefits to our employees, including freelancers – which sets us apart in the industries we serve.
About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, with 14 offices and counting, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
NOT READY TO APPLY?