Part Time AP Clerk Job Opening
Part Time AP Clerk
Vitruvias Therapeutics• Auburn, Alabama
$25,000.00 a year — Part-time
Category: Accounting Clerk
Role and Responsibilities
- 24 to 30 work hours a week required.
- AP entries (entails keying, filing, reconciling, manual coding) - all vendor invoices
- Ensure that all invoices are coded correctly
- Operate 10-key calculators and copy machines to perform calculations and produce documents.
- Process payment runs according to the schedule established by the Controller
- Track and Pay Monthly Obligations
- Provide assistance to Controller and CFO on matters involving the P&L statement or General Ledger concerns in the accounting software, especially as those inquires relate to invoices from vendors.
- Manage and assume responsibilities for all accounts payable
- Perform general office duties, such as filing, answering telephones, and handling routine correspondence.
- Debit, credit, and total accounts on computer spreadsheets and databases using specialized accounting software.
- Match order forms with invoices and record the necessary information.
- Process accounts payable.
- Review, verify and match payment documentation.
- Utilize an automated accounting system to enter accounts payable claims and process payments.
- Maintain accounts payable filing system and verifies compliance with vendor records and insurance.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements and related transactions.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Protects organization’s value by keeping the information confidential.
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- General understanding of accounting principals
- High school diploma required, 2 yr. associates degree a plus
- Computer accounting/Accounts Payable software
- Proficient Microsoft Word and Excel skills are required
- Extremely professional and personable manner
- Business experience in Accounts Payable a plus
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25,000.00 /year
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- United States (Required)