Compliance Analyst Job Opening
Gate City Bank• Fargo, North Dakota
At Gate City Bank, we invest in the best people...driven people, compassionate people, creative people…people like you! We invest in the best team members because it's what's best for our customers.
LocationFargo Corporate Office
The Compliance Analyst is responsible for assisting the Deposit and Lending Compliance Officers in maintaining and promoting a sound Compliance Management System. The analyst is responsible for understanding and analyzing regulations and working with the business areas to ensure all policies and procedures align to the Bank’s Compliance Management System. The Analyst will assist in the execution of the Compliance Program’s Risk Assessment. The Analyst will monitor compliance related audit findings until resolved along with trending and analysis of audit and Quality Control compliance findings.
- Assist the Deposit and Lending Compliance Officers in administering and implementing the Bank’s Compliance Management System.
- Prepares and summarizes monthly compliance related reports.
- Responsible for the administration of the Bank’s compliance training program (BAI).
- Responsible for compliance policies and procedures and ensures the documents remain up-to-date and relevant.
- Reviewing and approving of business policies and procedures to ensure appropriate controls in line with the Bank’s CMS program.
- Works with business departments and Compliance Officers to maintain a schedule to ensure all compliance related policies are reviewed, revised if necessary, and approved by the Compliance Committee or the Board of Directors annually.
- Maintains mapping of all business line procedures to the applicable compliance policies to ensure timely updates throughout.
- Keeps abreast of new regulatory guidelines from various regulatory agencies and assists in implementing processes that enable the Bank to meet the guidelines with satisfactory ratings.
- Logs, tracks and disseminates regulatory publications.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Accounting or related field; minimum of three or more years of banking experience with at least two years of focus in Financial Institution Regulatory Compliance.
- Candidate should possess demonstrated knowledge of current banking regulations, provide technical support, and interpretation of dissemination of information, monitoring the execution and adherence to the Bank’s compliance activities.
- Certified Community Banking Compliance Officer (CCBCO) designation (or equivalent) preferred or must obtain in an appropriate time frame.
EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability Employer Member FDIC