Walmart Assistant Manager Trainee Job Opening
Walmart Assistant Manager Trainee
Walmart• Opelika, Alabama
Looking for a highly motivated candidate ready to be an Assistant Manager in an 80 million dollar facility. Will be a trainee for 6 weeks then upon completion will be salary.
- Drives sales in assigned area
- Drives the financial performance of assigned area
- Ensures compliance with Company policies and procedures
- Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to hourly Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
- Participates in community outreach programs, and encourages and supports hourly Associates in serving as good members of the community.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities for hourly Associates in assigned area
- Upholds the Company's Open Door Policy
- 2 or more years of college; OR 1 year retail experience and 1 year supervisory experience; OR 2 years general work experience and 1 year supervisory experience
- For facilities that sell firearms, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying will require successful completion of a firearms- specific Criminal Background Check (CBC) and Firearms Authorized Training.
- For facilities that sell only ammunition and have state specific requirements, I acknowledge that the position for which I am applying may require a current state issued Certificate of Eligibility.
- Will successfully complete all job required trainings and assessments.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- 2 or more years general work experience supervising 5 or more direct reports to include the responsibility of performance management, mentoring, hiring, and firing
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $48,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year