Staff Accountant (1-3 years) Job Opening
Staff Accountant (1-3 years)
Renovation Brands• Florence, Alabama
Our company is currently experiencing rapid growth and we are seeking a Staff Accountant (1-3 years) to join our accounting and finance team. The position, is a full time position, reports to the Controller, and is an important member of the accounting department.
- Prepare accounting related entries to numerous registers, journals and logs
- Follow our company’s established accounting processes
- Perform monthly bank settlements
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
- Provide detailed analyses and explanations of all transactions
- Prepare documentation for external auditors
Skills and Experience
- Two-three years experience performing full cycle accounting functions
- A demonstrated high level of attention to detail and accuracy; well organized
- Effective customer service skills; Strong interpersonal skills to create solid working relationships with all staff.
- Ability to function under pressure, meet deadlines, handle multiple requests, and provide detailed follow-through on various tasks.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team, highly professional.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Reconciliation of General Ledger accounts.
- Able to handle multiple tasks and deadlines
- Flexible; adaptable
- Efficient at data input such as a 50 word per minute typing speed would indicate
- The ability to use a 10-key number pad by memory
- Ability to work well in a diverse multi-cultural environment.
Desirable qualifications (knowledge, skills, and abilities):
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience with MS Office