Office Clerk Job Opening
Modern Parking Inc.• Glendale, California
Modern Parking is currently hiring an Office Clerk for our Parking lot location in Glendale.
Modern Parking is dedicated to providing top-quality parking management to both public and private parking facilities. With over 180 locations, and 25 years in the business, we're committed to quality service for our customers and clients.
The Office Clerk is responsible for providing excellent customer service while responding to incoming customer calls.
This person will be the first point of contact for clients, customers and employees of the company and must have a professional appearance and demeanor.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Provide general office support including but not limited to the following;
- Operate switchboard to answer, screen, or forward calls, providing information, taking messages and handling customer calls and providing them with the best answer possible.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Establish and maintain filing systems and other databases
- Provide information about establishment, such as a location and parking rates.
- Updating and maintaining databases
- Creating and maintaining excel reports and spreadsheets
- You will be responsible for all the activities in the money room on daily basis.
- Must prepare the canisters for the collection person, reconcile the cashier reports and drops, prepare the deposit for the Armored Service.
- Must check with supervisors and distribute tickets, Petty cash for afternoon and Next morning supervisors.
- Must prepare daily summaries, Pay and Display report, Ticket Sequence log on daily basis.
- Must input the reports in the Park-Pro system on a daily basis.
- Must report to the manager for any supplies needed for the office and operation.
- Other duties and special projects as assigned
- Excellent customer service skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Excellent math skills
- 10-key by touch
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required
- Must provide valid proof of working in the US
- Previous reception or clerical work experience
- Accounting background a plus
- Must have a High School Diploma
Modern Parking, Inc. is committed to affirmatively providing equal opportunity to all employees and qualified applicants without regard to race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, legally protected physical or mental disability or any other basis protected under applicable law
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
- Clerical: 1 year (Preferred)
- customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Accounting: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- One location