Wallwork Financial Accounting Assistant ($20/hr.) Job Opening
Wallwork Financial Accounting Assistant ($20/hr.)
W.W. Wallwork Inc.• Fargo, North Dakota
Wallwork Financial, a subsidiary company of Wallwork Inc., is currently hiring for Accounting Assitant to join our team. If you are interested in working for a successful company and great working environment, this is the place for you!
The Accounting Assistant is responsible for general accounting functions to assist our internal and external customers.
Education and/or years’ experience required:
- High School Diploma or G.E.D.
- 2-year degree in Accounting OR equivalent work experience
Required Interpersonal Skills:
- Positive attitude
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Desire to collaborate with others as a team
- Open to adapting to change
- Attention to detail
- Ability to problem solve
- Operate at a high level of integrity
Required Technical Skills:
- Understanding of accounting terminology & practices
- General Ledger
- Journal Entry Accounting
- Basic understanding of financial statements
Preferred Technical Skills:
- Knowledge of automated accounting systems (Microsoft Dynamics Great Plains)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel.
- Ability to compare data from a variety of sources for accuracy and completeness.
- Understanding of Time Value of Money calculations (amortization schedules)
Supervision of others/decision making aptitude (if applicable):
- No supervision responsibilities required in this position.
The above functions listed are intended to describe the major elements and requirements of the position and should not be taken as an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities, duties, and skills required of the individuals assigned to this position. Performance of the essential functions may require specific physical demands as described in this job description.
- High School or better
- Associates or better in Accounting
- Associates or better in Finance
Licenses & CertificationsPreferred
- Drivers License