Treasury Analyst Job Opening
Dart Container• Mason, Michigan
Are you looking for a role where you’re always learning something new? Do you enjoy financial analysis, including data analytics, reviewing financial statements, and solving complex financial puzzles?
This position will work closely with the Treasury Manager in a fast-paced team environment. Depending on the experience of the Analyst, your day may include:
- Monitor our daily cash position, and transfer funds between accounts as needed, with the goal of minimizing fees and maximizing our return,
- Providing financial and other information to Dart’s vendors as part of their annual credit review,
- Working with our Legal team to review the terms of financial agreements,
- Assisting another department that needs to pay a vendor by determining the best means of payment, working with the Accounting department to determine how the payment should be recorded, and communicating banking instructions to the vendor, or
- Working with senior management to analyze data related to a new business initiative.
Our successful candidate would be detail-oriented, able to shift their focus quickly based on changing business needs, and is a team player.
Core Skills and Qualifications:
Our Associate Treasury Analyst requires one of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in accounting or finance and one (1) year of financial analysis experience or one (1) year of accounting or finance internship experience
Our Treasury Analyst requires one of the following:
Bachelor’s degree or higher with an emphasis in accounting, finance, or related field of study, and three (3) years of corporate finance, treasury, accounting, banking, or public accounting experience
- CPA and three (3) years of corporate finance, treasury, accounting, banking, or public accounting experience
Both Associate Treasury Analyst & Treasury Analyst candidates also require:
- Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to maintain confidentiality, quality, and accuracy
- Ability to travel up to 5% domestic
Preferred Skills and Qualifications:
- MBA with an emphasis in accounting, finance, or related field
- Familiarity with Bloomberg system and online banking systems
- Experience with tax concepts
- Ability to write and speak Spanish
Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart® and Solo® brand products, Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (800) 545-3278 Ext 3390 or email us at [email protected] for assistance.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (800) 545-3278 Ext 3370 or email us at [email protected] Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.