International Financial Analyst Job Opening
International Financial Analyst
Dart Container• Mason, Michigan
At Dart, we strive to grow our organization with people who are passionate about their work and excited to be part of a thriving, innovative company. If you are interested in becoming part of a company that is setting the Industry Standard of Excellence, investing in our employees and providing you exciting opportunities to drive your career, then you’ve found your fit!
We are looking for an analytical, self-motivated, critical thinker to join our dynamic team as an International Associate Financial Analyst. In this challenging and rewarding position, you will be working on costing and pricing analytics, assisting with decisions on specific product lines and international markets, while having a great deal of interaction with various groups across the organization. As the International Associate Financial Analyst, you will learn a variety of aspects of the business process, involving problem solving, decision making and negotiation skills, all with a focus on providing excellent service and quality to our customers.
On our team, you will be surrounded by a friendly group of critical thinkers who are exceptionally hard-working and driven to solve problems and generate new ideas. As a key point of contact collaborating with multiple departments, you will need to have analytical skills, effective communication, a keen attention to detail, and be one who enjoys a work environment where every day presents a new challenge. Your self-motivation to drive day-to-day operations, make recommendations, and manage project initiatives will help us meet our big picture goals!
- Learn the company’s products, distribution channels, competitors, production processes, procedures, personnel, production locations, philosophies, and strategies
- Prepare national account pricing analyses
- Obtain accurate and detailed information required for financial analysis and pricing decisions
- Accurately complete a financial analysis of our cost to produce and distribute the product; provide clear and concise written summary of the situation with pricing recommendations which incorporate logic and the company's philosophies and strategies
- Document pricing decisions
- Help maintain and update the cost accounting system through gathering of standard cost information, verification of information and cost calculations, and documentation of steps taken. May be responsible for specific portions of the cost accounting system
- Act as an interface between departments through meetings, telephone contact, and written correspondence.
- Learn any relevant computer software used in the department
- Assist with the new product development process, including preparation of financial analyses to evaluate potential projects; review of desired product FAB (features, advantages, and benefits), drawings, prototypes, and production samples; attendance and documentation of meetings on product development issues; coordinate with departments to ensure tasks are completed in a timely manner
- Provide analytical support to others in the department by completing a wide variety of special projects as needed
Core Skills and Qualification:
The ideal candidate must possess all of the following:
- Bachelor’s degree with an emphasis in business administration, finance, marketing, or related field of study (we are accepting May 2019 graduates)
- Ability to utilize business sense and creativity to develop new ideas and solutions
- Ability to demonstrate personal accountability, take ownership of work, and apply learned concepts
- Proficiency using Microsoft Office, including the ability to create reports, documents, business letters and spreadsheet in MSWord and Excel
- Ability to travel up to 5% of the time domestically
- Ability to obtain and maintain a valid driver’s license
Overview: As the manufacturer of Dart® and Solo® brand products, Dart Container is an industry leading single-use food and beverage packaging company. With 15,000 employees and 40+ locations worldwide, Dart offers more than 4,000 products used every day in restaurants, hospitals, schools and homes around the globe.
Benefits: Dart Container full-time employees enjoy great benefits, including medical, dental, vision, life insurance, 401(k) with company matching contributions, paid vacation, paid holidays, short-term disability, tuition assistance, product discounts and more.
If you experience difficulty applying online, you may call (800) 545-3278 Ext 3390 or email us at [email protected] for assistance.
Dart Container is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all candidates for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
If you have a disability and need an accommodation to access this website or for the application process, you should call Dart at (800) 545-3278 Ext 3370 or email us at [email protected] Relay calls can be made by dialing 711 or the relay number for your state.