Hotel Front Desk/Night Audit Job Opening
Hotel Front Desk/Night Audit
Marriott• Stillwater, Oklahoma
The Guest Service Agent is responsible for taking reservations, greeting and registering guests, providing outstanding guest service during their stay, and settling the guest’s account upon completion of their stay. Night Auditor is responsible for nightly cleaning, performing night audit, and other duties assigned by management.
JOB DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Greets, registers, and assigns rooms to guests.
- Handles confidential information, including guest records, with a high degree of integrity.
- Promptly and effectively deals with guest requests and complaints.
- Answers and routes calls as appropriate; takes guest messages with accuracy.
- Responsible for cash drawer contents and transactions during shift.
- Maintains accurate records including cash flows, registration cards, reservation cards, and property walks.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, and travel directions.
- Assists with sales and marketing efforts as directed by the General Manager.
- Offers and properly handles requests for wake-up calls.
- Records pertinent guest information in the pass on log.
- Assist replenishing continental breakfast as needed and keeping breakfast area clean.
- Ensures common area/lobby is clean.
- Performs laundry functions as directed.
- Other duties as assigned.
MUST BE ABLE TO PASS A CRIMINAL BACKGROUND CHECK
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $10.00 /hour
Hours per week: