Title Clerk/Administrative Assistant Job Opening
Title Clerk/Administrative Assistant
Carson Dodge Chrysler, Inc.• Carson City, Nevada
Carson Dodge Chrysler Jeep is looking to add another Administrative Assistant to their staff. This position is responsible for ensuring all transaction documentation is accurate, complete and, processed in a timely manner. Job duties include but are not limited to the following.
- Receive cash, checks and credit card payments from service and parts guests and accurately record amounts received.
- Complete daily deposits.
- Process all payments in a timely manner.
- Respond to customer inquiries.
- Perform assigned duties related to inventory management. Posting new vehicle inventory, computer based, data entry.
- Clean assigned schedules on a weekly basis and for month end processes
- Assist in month end closing.
- Process titles and dmv transactions for both Nevada and out of state.
- Perform general office duties, order supplies, file, mail processing and distribution and maintain records management database systems.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Assist Contract Clerk when needed
Leadership & Team Reach
Due to the liaison nature of this position, it is necessary to interact with team members from various departments within the organization. It is important to maintain a professional and courteous manner during all interactions with staff and customers.
Skills & Qualifications:
- A team player who is focused on providing exemplary customer service.
- Excellent communication skills; both written and verbal.
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced work environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, with solid systems experience.
- Previous administrative assistant experience is preferred, with preference given to those with AR, AP, and GL experience.
- Familiar with basic accounting principles.
- Experience in the auto sales industry is preferred.
- High School Graduate or equivalent.
- Possess an acceptable driving record and a valid driver’s license in your state of residence.
- Pass a 7 year criminal background check and drug screen.
Full-time, Monday - Friday 8:30am to 5:30pm.
Occasional overtime and team player attitude with co-workers.
Job Type: Full-time
- Title Clerk: 1 year (Preferred)
- General Ledger: 1 year (Required)
- One location