Accounts Payable/Receivable Assistant Job Opening
Accounts Payable/Receivable Assistant
Asphalt Specialists, Inc.• Pontiac, Michigan
We’re looking for an Entry Level Accounting Assistant to perform a variety of accounting payable and receivable tasks. The ideal candidate for this position will have excellent organization, prioritization, and communication skills. Strong attention to detail, the ability to maintain and/or improve the daily operations within the Payable and Receivable department, and work well under pressure in a high growth environment are all musts.
- Ability to multi-task with accuracy in a fast paced environment.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, and Outlook)
- Strong administrative skills (scanning, filing, faxing, document upload etc.)
- Communicate effectively with internal and external subcontractors and other departments.
- Problem solving skills, a sense of urgency, outcome oriented.
- Data Entry of AP and Broker Invoices into Great Plains accounting system.
- Match Materials Invoices.
- Assist Accounts Payable Supervisor with check processing Filing.
- Post cash receipts.
- Follow up with customer payment status.
- Verify waivers and liens.
- Ability to learn credit program software.
Understanding of standard accounting practices including payables and receivables.
Organized, self-starter with personality to interact with various departments and staff.
Ability to work in high-pressure, fast-paced environment and meet all deadlines.
Applicants must be able to prioritize and manage workflow with accuracy and speed.
Minimum two year of experience.
Construction experience plus.
From: Asphalt Specialists, Inc.