Financial Analyst Sr Job Opening
Financial Analyst Sr
McLaren Oakland• Pontiac, Michigan
Category: Financial Associate
Financial Analyst Sr- (19005175)
Under the direction of the manager, responsible for preparing and analyzing financial and operational data, maintaining data integrity, interpretation and communication within the departments that are supported, and compiling and auditing various aspects of patient and financial data systems.
- Performs complex analysis on internal as well as third party information to ensure validity of financial data reported.
- Make recommendations to assist in the management and processing of data/information to enhance knowledge.
- Works with administration and management in determining and achieving financial goals.
- Identify and resolve account discrepancies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field.
- Five (5) years of experience in Accounting/Finance.
- Previous health care experience.
Nicotine Testing - To provide a safe, healthy environment for our patients, employees and visitors, as of February 1, 2013 McLaren no longer hires individuals who use nicotine and will conduct nicotine testing during the pre-employment process. If the test is positive the offer will be rescinded. Individuals who test positive may re-apply for employment after six months.
Equal Opportunity Employer of Minorities/Females/Disabled/Veterans
Primary Location Michigan-Pontiac-McLaren Oakland
Work Locations McLaren Oakland 50 N Perry St Pontiac 48342
Job Non-Health Professional
Organization McLaren Oakland
Employee Status Non-Management
Job Type Full-time
Job Level Day Job
Job Posting May 16, 2019, 11:00:00 PM
On Call No