Senior Staff Account Job Opening
Senior Staff Account
Securonix• Addison, Texas
Category: VP of Finance
Excellent opportunity in a fast-growing, profitable, IT security software company on the path towards going public or sell off in 2 to 4 years. The Senior Staff Accountant will have overall responsibility for preparation and closing all GL activities and working with team members on various audits, creating and implementing SOX process, working through number of global implementations with VP of Finance/Director of Accounting like concur, NetSuite etc…
- Prepare month-end close related journal entries and account reconciliations for balance sheet, income statement and inter-company related accounts.
- Review and prepare various account codes to ensure aligned with overall structure of Balance sheet and Income statement.
- Work with the team on updating the weekly cash report.
- Assist with various financial analyses, as requested
- Preparation and clean-up of books with a mind set to streamline processes.
- Work with teams on closing monthly/quarterly accounting process as a public company standard.
- Work with team members on monthly/quarterly accounting package for reporting.
- ERP Implementation experience from QuickBooks to NetSuite, etc.
- 6 to 8 years of progressive experience with Bachelor of Accounting, required.
- Strong US GAAP knowledge.
- Software industry experience required.
- Start-up experience preferred.
- 5+ years of ERP experience required in QuickBooks and NetSuite. Someone who has been through conversion from QuickBooks to NetSuite.
- Strong accounting and analytical skills, ability to problem solve, advanced spreadsheet capabilities, and solid organizational and communication skills required.
- Strong business orientation combined with unquestionable integrity, ethics and financial skills
- The candidate must be, detail oriented, well organized and able to prioritize tasks and posses strong work ethic
- Looking for a candidate with desire to learn and grow career in an extremely fast paced environment.