Customer Service Rep. - Pelham Job Opening
Customer Service Rep. - Pelham
First US Bank, Acceptance Loan Company, Inc.• Pelham, Alabama
Category: Finance Manager
The Customer Service Representative provides superior customer service in accordance with established policies and procedures, by performing a broad variety of customer services such as taking payments, answering telephone, and operating a cash drawer.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provides superior customer service in a prompt, courteous, and professional manner.
- Receive payments and credit to loan accounts.
- Assist customers with loan applications on the phone or in person.
- Ensures compliance with company standards and procedures, state and federal laws, regulations, and guidelines at all times, including but not limited to Fair Credit Reporting Act, HMDA, RESPA, Bank Secrecy Act, and CFPB.
- Lend backup and support to all branch employees.
- Answer and route telephone calls in a prompt, professional, and courteous manner.
- Answer customer questions/concerns as needed in a timely manner.
- Process daily bank deposits.
- Performs collection duties on past due accounts as assigned by office manager.
- Market all company products by soliciting all customers.
- Other duties may be required.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college coursework in finance or business is desirable.
- General knowledge and understanding of the regulations, state and federal laws, procedures and principles of consumer finance lending.
- Requires good interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interact with all branch employees, management and customers.
- Knowledge of operating computers and applicable software systems.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment including copier, fax, 10 key calculator and scanner.
- Requires ability to accurately count and sort currency and coinage.
- Ability to work in a fast paced work environment and complete tasks within time limits.
- Flexible hours will be required on a regular basis.
Federal Contractor - Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vets