BookKeeper Job Opening
MyPave• Wayzata, Minnesota
Category: Office Manager Bookkeeper
SPECIFIC JOB DUTIES:
- Account Receivable - Cash receipts, collections, billing, maintain current accounts, and prepare bank deposits.
- Account Payable - Process accounts payable in compliance with financial policies and procedures. Perform weekly financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, calculating and recording accounts payable data.
- Provide Office Support – Maintain accounting files, communicate with staff and registered families.
DESIRED SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
- Associate degree or relevant certification is desirable.
- Computer literacy and strong typing skills, experience with Quickbooks accounting software is a plus.
- High level of accuracy and efficiency.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Courteous, professional manner and customer service skills.
HOURS: Position is part-time
- Bachelor's (Preferred) Associates based on experience
- Wayzata, MN
Pay is based on experience
Job Type: Part-time
- accounting: 2 years (Preferred)
- United States (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time: