Accounting Manager - Tax Job Opening
Accounting Manager - Tax
Laciak Accountancy Group, P.C.• Schererville, Indiana
The public accounting firm of Laciak Accountancy Group, P.C. has proudly served small businesses in Northwest Indiana and suburban Chicago for 35 years. Led by Joseph Laciak and his sons Brian and Geoff, the Laciak team is comprised of talented, degreed and licensed accounting and consulting professionals who are supported by an elite roster of management, community relations and customer service professionals. More than a traditional CPA firm, integrity, professionalism and exceptional customer service are the hallmarks of our brand.
We support your personal family life and your involvement in outside activities in a family-oriented community. Our offices in Valparaiso and Schererville, IN provide a comfortable and professional work environment for staff, as well as productive meeting space for clients.
We offer competitive compensation commensurate with experience, as well as benefits and opportunities for professional growth. Some inter-company travel is necessary, as well as occasional travel to clients throughout Northwest Indiana.
- Fully paid health insurance and life insurance premiums
- 401(k) plan
- Three-weeks paid time off, which includes vacation and personal time
- Serves small business owners through preparation and/or review of individual and corporate tax returns in addition to partnership and fiduciary returns.
- Reviews corporate accounting prepared by seniors on a monthly basis.
- Prepares tax projections for small business clients
- Consults with small business owners in tax and/or IRS-related matters.
- Researches tax law and keeps abreast of changes in tax law.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting
- CPA licensed
- 3+ years of tax experience in a public accounting firm
- Has prepared and reviewed individual and corporate tax returns in addition to partnership and fiduciary returns
- Proficiency in QuickBooks and Excel
- Strong analytical and organization skills
- Excellent time management and communication skills
- Positive outlook and desire to build strong relationships with valued clients
Indeed Hire and Laciak Accountancy Group, P.C. are working together to find the best candidate for this job.
By applying, you agree to be contacted by our agent, Indeed Hire, and receive updates via text and phone about your application.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $65,000.00 to $85,000.00 /year
- QuickBooks and Excel: 1 year (Required)
- tax work in a public accounting firm: 3 years (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- CPA (Required)
- Schererville, IN: Between 31 and 40 miles (Preferred)