Treasury Analyst Job Opening
KOCH CHEM TECH (Membrane/John Zink/Koch-Glitsch/KHT/KSPS/OPD/Knight)• Wichita, Kansas
Category: Treasury Analyst
Koch Chemical Technology Group (KCTG) is currently seeking a Treasury Analyst to work with our team at our Wichita, KS headquarters. In this role, you will apply your analytical and economic thinking ability to KCTG’s corporate finance and cash management capabilities. We are seeking a tech savvy person, who enjoys working within financial systems. If you are interested in a new challenge, check out our open role!
A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
- Treasury Technology – support and use the Kyriba treasury workstation including process and payments optimization
- Digital Transformation - support emerging technologies and system integration implementations
- Innovation - develop innovative strategies for improving business outcomes and drive innovation to generate a continuous pipeline of new ideas
- Cash forecasting - prepare and analyze cash forecasts to support base working capital needs
- Cash/liquidity management - support an efficient cash liquidity structure for North America ensuring adequate working capital is available for cash pool participants, as well as optimizing domestic and foreign cash management, cash positioning, payments, and bank fee analysis
- Payment processing – manage the payment processing capability on behalf of KCTG’s subsidiaries for multiple payment types
- Cash applications - provide accurate and timely cash applications on a daily basis
- Foreign currency management - complete FX analysis, as required, and ensure all foreign currency trading and risk activities are executed timely, accurately, and according to the KCTG FX framework
- Bank account management - coordinate and manage necessary bank documentations, open/close bank accounts, administer user rights and bank signors for KCTG and subsidiaries
- Relationship management - develop and maintain a positive relationship with the banks, internal shared service capabilities, accounting personnel and consultants
- Inquires and reporting - provide follow-up on daily banking transactions and inquiries
- Electronic data communications - facilitate electronic data communications between KCTG, the banks, and KBS
- Regulatory compliance - ensure compliance with US Money Laundering laws, FINCEN 114 (Foreign Bank Account Reporting), the Dodd Frank Act, EMIR, Foreign Corruption Practices Act and other applicable regulations
- Financial Controls – understand and seek opportunities to further enhance financial and cyber controls
- Financial assurance - serve as back-up to assess options for financial assurance (E.G. Surety Bonds, Letter of Credits)and support subsidiaries with the issuance of bank guarantees and stand-by letters of credit as required
What You Will Need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or another business-related discipline
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint) in a professional setting
- This role is not eligible for visa sponsorship
What Will Put You Ahead?
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office (e.g., Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with treasury or financial systems, data analysis, or cash operations
- 1+ years of experience in finance, cash management, or accounting
- Experience in an International environment, foreign currency transactions, electronic banking tools and internal controls
A brief description of each KCTG company follows:
Koch-Glitsch, LP and its affiliates are global leaders in the design, manufacture and installation of mass transfer and mist elimination equipment. The company's products are found in virtually every refinery and chemical plant in the world.
John Zink Company, LLC and its affiliates are global leaders in the design, manufacture and service of low emission process burners, boiler burners, duct burners, flare systems, flare gas recovery systems, thermal oxidizer systems, and vapor control systems for truck/ship loading terminals.
Koch Membrane Systems, Inc. and its affiliates are world leaders in the development, manufacture and sale of membrane-based water purification equipment. These membrane products are used in the purification of drinking water, removal of salt from brackish water and sea water, and in a diverse range of industrial filtration applications.
Koch Heat Transfer Company, LP and its affiliates design and manufacture a wide range of hairpin and shell and tube heat exchangers used in processing industries worldwide.
Koch Knight, LLC is a leader in the design, fabrication and construction of brick lined towers and vessels used in a variety of applications in the chemical and mining industries.
Optimized Process Designs, LLC is a US based company that specializes in the design and construction of natural gas treating and processing facilities that are used to process natural gas to pipeline quality specifications.
Genesis Robotics is positioned to disrupt the global robotics industry. Our core patented product is a high-torque direct drive robotic actuator - the LiveDrive™. The LiveDrive™, along with a growing portfolio of other motion technologies, will power world's fastest, safest, and most versatile robots.
More information on each company can be found on line at https://www.kochind.com/chemtech/
Salary and benefits commensurate with experience.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf