Finance Manager Job Opening
Whitecap Search• East Rutherford, New Jersey
- Spearhead the New Product Costing Process. Liaise with brand management, Global Marketing and the brands’ functional teams to launch innovative products that meet strategic profitability objectives.
- Partner with the Global Marketing teams to develop accurate cost estimates for new product launches and limited life offerings. Contribute to improving the accuracy and timing of cost estimates.
- Collaborate with Global Marketing and the brands’ functional teams for the purpose of achieving the optimal costs for new products while maintaining brand equity and innovation.
- Provide early margin impact analyses on new products at a regional and global level and prior to any purchase commitments being made. Work closely with Global Marketing to improve profitability on products that don’t meet corporation and brand targets.
- Perform Strategic Planning and “What if Scenarios” involving current/future year COG impacts of new product scenarios.
- Collaborate with brand FP&A, Global Marketing and Global Business Planning on SKU Profitability and SKU Rationalization processes for new and existing products with the objective of maximizing portfolio profitability and product mix.
- Contribute to the development of return-on-investment (ROI) modeling for new launches in coordination with brand FP&A, Global Business Planning and Global Marketing.
- Act as business partner to the brands by performing various special projects and analyses that drive effective decision-making.
- Contribute guidance, information and analyses to the Global Brands during their annual Strategy and Plan development.
- Assist in the automation and enhancement of existing manual processes and reports
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to [email protected] call 646.813.3001, or apply online.
Indeed Code: Indeed8
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance/Accounting
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Highly analytical and detailed-oriented; ability to persuade and steer decision-making
- Experience with Oracle a plus
- Team player with strong interpersonal and oral and written communication skills