Front Desk Representative/Night Auditor Job Opening
Front Desk Representative/Night Auditor
Staybridge Suites• Glen Mills, Pennsylvania
Start your career story with Synergy Hospitality, a World Famous Hotel company recognized for delivering amazing guest and team member experiences. Our organizations Core Values set the foundation for personal growth, career development and balance in all that we do. Passion, Pride and Enthusiasm are pillars to our Occupassion! Your career with Synergy will inspire you to blaze your personal career path while you Make A Difference in the world! Join our award-winning team today!
The Guest Service Agent (GSA) is primarily responsible for, but not limited to, assisting hotel guests and attending to their needs utilizing the highest possible level of guest service. The GSA reports to the Assistant General Manager or Front Office Manager and responds accordingly to other hotel managers including the Manager-On-Duty.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Comply with all company/hotel standards and policy as established in employee handbook
- Thoroughly completes daily shift checklist
- Greets, registers and assigns rooms to guests
- Issues room key and escort instructions/directions to guest
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; registration of guests; recreational facilities in the area; shopping, dining, entertainment and travel directions
- Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for guests
- Responsible for maintaining accurate front desk cash drawers
- Responds to all guest requests and needs including, but not limited to assisting with luggage and deliver guest amenities as necessary
- Deposits guests’ valuables in hotel safe or safe deposit box
- Answer and transfer calls promptly and politely in accordance with brand and Synergy standards
- Makes and confirms reservations
- Posts charges such as room, food, telephone and guest laundry to ledger
- Print daily reports
- Verify daily rate and availability
- Monitor reservations on sold-out dates
- Relocate guests to other hotels on sold-out dates, as necessary
- Receive and sign for mail/UPS/FedEx parcels
- Conduct daily bucket check
- Balance cash banks and shift transactions
- Monitor cleanliness of lobby and other guest areas; assist with cleaning as necessary
- Assist with “turning a room over” as necessary
- Assist with minor engineering duties to include, but not limited to, plunge toilet, change light bulb, assist with internet connection, etc.
- Report all repair needs to supervisor
- Attend all mandatory meetings and mandatory hotel functions
- Complete all required reports, records and/or logs
- Other duties as required
To perform the job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill and or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Shifts are as follows:
We are seeking a flexible individual who is available for weekdays, weekends, holidays, and mornings, nights, overnights.
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or general education degree (GED); Previous hospitality and/or prior customer service experience is preferred. Basic computer skills and Microsoft Word and Excel experience preferred.
Ability to read and speak English, interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals. Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
Synergy Hospitality is EEO, M/F/D/V employer and supports a drug free workplace. We offer competitive pay and benefits, opportunity for career growth and a work environment, team-centered corporate culture that is unsurpassed in the industry.
Job Type: Full-time