ACCOUNTANT Job Opening
Aspirus• Wausau, Wisconsin
Bachelor's Degree Preferred
We are seeking an Accountant for our team in Wausau, Wisconsin who will be responsible for cost accounting support for our system including hospitals, clinics, and post-acute care. In this role, our Accountant:
- Responsible for configuration and maintenance within the cost accounting system.
- Reconciles cost accounting data to source systems.
- Maintains cost standards at the charge item level.
- Assists in the development and maintenance of the RVU's to refine costing.
- Maintains knowledge of general ledger to ensure smooth flow of information to users.
- Assists in the development and production of costing and financial reports.
- Maintains knowledge of standardize statistics. Records monthly journal entry for the system of standardized statistics.
- Knowledge of accounting standards and practices normally acquired through completion of a Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Finance or related area.
- Minimum of three years' financial management experience, preferably in a healthcare setting.
- Strong MS Office skills
- Apply Now
- Apply Later
- Current Employees Click Here to Apply
- Return to Search Results
- New Search