Senior Business Analyst, SAP FI/CO Job Opening
Senior Business Analyst, SAP FI/CO
Michael Kors• East Rutherford, New Jersey
Michael Kors is always interested in hearing from talented, globally-minded individuals with a passion for fashion.
If you enjoy working in a creative, fast-paced environment, then we would love to hear from you!
Capri Holdings Limited is a global fashion luxury group including brands Versace, Jimmy Choo and Michael Kors. These iconic brands are industry leaders in design, style and craftsmanship. Operating in some of the most prestigious cities in the world – New York, Beverly Hills, Chicago, London, Milan, Paris, Munich, Istanbul, Dubai, Seoul, Tokyo and Hong-Kong - Capri’s brands cover the full spectrum of fashion luxury categories, including women’s and men’s accessories, footwear and apparel, as well as wearable technology, watches, jewelry, eyewear and a full line of fragrance products. Capri’s goal is to continue extending the global reach of the Company’s three iconic brands, while ensuring that they maintain their independence and exclusive DNA.
We are seeking an experienced SAP FI/CO Sr. Business Analyst to join Project Elevate. This position will report directly to the Director of Finance. The SAP FI/CO Sr. Business Analyst will partner with teams, domestic and global to successfully design, develop and deliver a new large-scale SAP implementation in accordance to SAP best practices and Michael Kors governance. The SAP FI/CO Sr. Business Analyst will be accountable for the design, delivery, implementation, configuration, development, and support of SAP FI/CO modules, including other SAP (i.e. SD, MM, PLM) and non-SAP applications integrated with SAP. The position will provide ongoing support to new business processes and system enhancements.
Main Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Accountable for the development and support of SAP Financials with a focus on FI/CO modules (but not limited to): General Ledger, AR/AP, Asset Accounting, Treasury, Travel Management, Fund Management, Legal Consolidation, Cost Center Accounting, Internal Orders, Product Cost Controlling, Profitability Analysis, Profit Center Accounting, Planning.
- Successfully lead global technology projects, process improvement within operations and finance function
- Manage and govern Business Processes, Resource Planning, Scheduling, Delivery Monitoring, Vendor management, SLA’s, Risks and Issues
- Ensure compliance of all high-level solution models and solution architectures to the target Architecture, Enterprise roadmap, architecture principles and standards
- Establish a robust Executive Communication framework for effective and timely communication of the project progress. Utilize effective communication vehicles to strategically align visions to build coalitions to influence successful outcomes
- Develop and implement comprehensive strategy for the SAP system controls to include program management, setup and data master controls.
- Collaborate with project stakeholders, system implementation partners, PMO, vendors, onshore and offshore resources on the design and development of the new SAP system functionality.
- Organize and facilitate workshops with business users to define business requirements, analyze, create and validate requirements into detailed functional specifications that can be translated to technical specifications
- Define deliverables according to the SDLC including functional and technical specifications, use cases, test cases, and system documentation.
- Supervise the design and develop documentation for new system functionality to cover business processes and system functions.
- Collaborate with Functional and Technical team leads on testing; unit, integration, functional, acceptance system, regression, database, analyze results, manage defects and resolve issues.
- Serve as a Coach and Mentor within the organization and provide career coaching and direction to team members
- 6+ years working in Information Technology, preferably with experience implementing large-scale complex ERP initiatives on a global / enterprise level
- Demonstrated expertise in SAP FI/CO and hands-on configuration experience with S/4 HANA projects delivering new solutions (4 full-lifecycle implementations preferred)
- Demonstrated expertise in Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable/Fixed Assets/General Accounting/Treasury
- Finance experience at vertically integrated retail businesses; ideally working in an apparel and wholesale environment
- Experience with HFM (Hyperion Financial Management) a big plus
- Previous experience implementing SAP in the CPG, Retail or Life Sciences industries
- SAP S/4 HANA, SAP ECC, SAP FICO, SAP Application Integration, , ASAP Methodology
- Production support (Remedy/ServiceNow)
- Defect Management (HPALM or similar)
- DEGREE from a four-year college or equivalent
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, “self-starter” environment
- Highly organized and detail-oriented
- Team-player with excellent relationship-building
- Knowledge of the integration points between SD, MM, WM and FI/CO.
- SAP S/4 HANA experience preferred.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer M/D/F/V