Business/Financial Analyst Intern Job Opening
Business/Financial Analyst Intern
Cortina Solutions• Huntsville, Alabama
What You'll Do...
This is an entry-level part-time position. Great opportunity to get on-the-job-training and apply your skills to fast-paced, diverse projects. The successful applicant will provide administrative support for a variety of cross-discipline functions. You will
- Create and present an analysis report of the company financial statements
- Assist other departments including but not limited to accounting and contracts.
- Create presentations and status reports
- Research and collect pertinent information
What is Required to Get the Job Done
- MUST live in a HUBZone. To see if you reside in a HUBZone type your address in at, https://maps.certify.sba.gov/hubzone/map#center=39.828200,-98.579500&zoom=5 Please confirm your address is in a Qualified HUBZone before you apply.
- Part-time, professional, on-site position at the corporate facility
- Mastery of basic MS Office Software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project) plus SharePoint
What Skills Will Make Us REALLY Love you
- Follows safety procedures and work in a safe manner
- Follows directions from senior management and directors
- A self-starter with a focus on quality, details, and results
- Willing and able to learn new tools and apply new concepts
- Willing to set priorities, work independently, and complete tasks on time
- Maintains user confidence and protects operations by keeping information confidential
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
What Education You Will Need
Actively enrolled in a Bachelor’s degree program for Finance or Business related field