Corporate Officer Job Opening
Westwood Apartments• West Memphis, Arkansas
Top Corporate Officer
This is a very unique long term career building position only for a high quality professional minded person to grow to the top corporate officer managing separate apartments managers in the Memphis area in the immediate future while the company is growing in 1, 2 and 3 years. More detail requirements are as follows:
1. The current temporary corporate office is in West Memphis, AR but expected to move to Memphis, TN.
2. This position does not require any particular job experience but require a consistent management career building and growing minded ambition with starting from small and basic corporation office multiple duties. This position would work well with a person who achieved a very high GPA during the high school years and has had a reputation as a highly intelligent person. High school transcript must be submitted after a successful formal interview for this position.
3. Accounting experience would be one of the highly successful and helpful basic backgrounds. This position would be perfect, as an example, for someone who has a strong desire to get out of the locked-in monotonous accounting desk career but establish a new career and grow to the top level corporate officer for an apartment owning, managing and growing company.
4. Currently this company owns only one apartment, Westwood Apartments (181 units) but will expand to own many similar size apartments in Memphis and this position will start with a small and basic corporation duty in the temporary West Memphis office.
5. Applicant must have an impeccable background check and if available, must provide all the phone numbers of the immediate supervisors of the previous job positions.
6. Any misleading information presented would withdraw the position offer even after being hired.
7. A highly reputable and respectable personality is necessary to be a respectable top boss to build a harmoniously working employee team and also to be creator and leader of our management and property improvement projects with vendors.
8. This corporate officer will report to the managing partner of Mahn, LLC (New) and is expected to learn and work on all the activities related with acquisition of new apartments in Memphis. Please submit your resume in a strict confidence.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $16.00 to $20.00 /hour
- High school or equivalent (Required)