Program Management Manager Job Opening
Program Management Manager
Sanmina Corporation• Huntsville, Alabama
We are currently recruiting highly qualified candidates, whose background and career goals meet our needs, for the following position in our Huntsville, AL facility. Please note that due to our Department of Defense contract requirements, U.S. CITIZENSHIP IS REQUIRED.
Job Purpose: Develops and implements programs, projects or processes for assigned customer accounts. Develops and sponsors tactics to achieve strategic objectives across functional groups or within a business group through customer interaction. Influences strategic direction and develops tactical plans and completes complex assignments with minimal supervision or review, including contract negotiation and amendment. Provides comprehensive solutions to complex problems. End results are evaluated for achieving goals and objectives. Extensive contact with internal and external customers is required to obtain, clarify or provide facts and information.
- Nature of Duties: Demonstrates an entrepreneurial spirit and drive
- Full responsibility for a customer Profit & Loss (P&L) statement (generally across multi-customer assignments)
- Establishes and manages current customer relationships, striving to capitalize on organic revenue growth opportunities
- Negotiates contract terms and/or amends established contract terms with customers
- Exhibits demonstrated sales/revenue growth success with past and current customer base
- Exhibits demonstrated successful relationship-building skills with high-level audiences at more strategic and senior levels within the organization
- Responsible for the Request for Proposal (RFP) process for assigned customer accounts. May support RFP processes for others.
- Pricing (i.e. materials and value-add)
- The leader of the workcell and is accountable for the operational and financial performance of that workcell
- Manages the performance, developments, and rewards for direct reports. Indirectly manages work of others through the company’s workcell business model.
- Full responsibility for continuous improvement of customer relationship performance metrics and customer satisfaction
- Assumes leadership role in site-level strategic planning meetings
- Manages and drives the Quarterly Business Review (QBR) process with assigned customer account
- May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Engineering, Finance/Accounting, or Business Management preferred.
- 6 - 8 years work-related experience required, preferably Manufacturing Operations fields
- Sanmina is an Equal Opportunity Employer and we believe that diversity is critical to our success. All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.