BILLING SPECIALIST Job Opening
Remedi SeniorCare• Troy, Ohio
Category: Billing Specialist
Billing Specialist is responsible for accurate billing for Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facilities, Group Homes, and Private Pay statements.
- Billing 3rd party payers on-line (Medicaid, Commercial
- Insurance, and Medicare D plans)
- Monthly Billing of Nursing Home invoices adn Private Pay statements
- Re-bill accounts
- Phone calls
- Hospice Account set-up
- Other tasks as assigned
- High School graduate or equivalency by testing, further education at discretion of Director of Billing Services
- Excellent verbal and written communications, typing, computer, efficient, organization, attention to detail and follow-up, ability to work under pressure, meet deadlines, accuracy, and medical terminology
Remedi SeniorCare is one of the nation’s TOP FIVE long term care pharmacies. We offer nursing homes and assisted-living facilities everything they need to provide better care to their residents by delivering highly responsive pharmacy solutions.
Remedi SeniorCare is currently looking for enthusiastic, motivated and talented individuals to join its Pharmacy Operations team of delivering life-saving medications to residents across Ohio. Our team members enjoy a climate-controlled state-of-the-art facility equipped with customer-inspired innovative technologies.