Administrative Assistant Job Opening
Click Bond• Carson City, Nevada
$13.20 - $19.00 an hour
Category: Accounting Assistant
The Administrative Assistant will perform a variety of administrative tasks. Duties of the Administrative Assistant include providing support to direct supervisor and other levels of management as required and to assist in daily administrative activities.
- Answer and direct phone calls.
- Organize and schedule meetings.
- Arrange essential mail or correspondence in priority action order.
- Prepare routine reports and spreadsheets.
- Arrange conference calls, "callbacks", and appointments.
- Update mail/phone/business card directories.
- Coordinate and assist in travel, activities, meetings and other arrangements.
- Maintain confidentiality of all projects.
- Prepare correspondence, emails, memos, meeting minutes, slides that may include scientific material, contact reports and other documents as requested.
- Greet guests in a professional, friendly, hospitable manner.
- Prepare expense reports and submit to the Finance/Accounting department.
- Serve as a backup for other support staff as needed.
- Provide excellent customer service to customers both internally and externally.
- Flexibility in schedule.
- Reliable transportation.
- Report immediately all suspicious and hazardous conditions to a supervisor.
- Understand and observe all safety guidelines and assure quality and safety by complying with all appropriate CBI policies and procedures.
- Assist in maintaining clean, orderly and hazard-free work areas.
- Able to work with minimal supervision, be a self-starter and be detail oriented.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent phone etiquette.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Punctual and dependable.
- Able to work with a minimum of supervision.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Able to multi-task.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Accurate basic math skills including percentages.
- Able to work in team environment.
Education and/or Experience
- National Career Readiness Certificate or High School Diploma required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum three years in a similar position.
Click Bond Way - Key Attributes
- Communicates respectfully to all team members, vendors, and visitors.
- Models a positive attitude.
- Actively listens to others and supports the team environment.
- Asks questions and learns from mistakes.
- Executes tasks with minimal errors in a timely and efficient manner.
- Attendance is consistent and meets or exceeds company standards.