Manager Trainee Job Opening
Tower Loan• Florence, Alabama
Summary of Position:
Under the instructional guidance of the Branch Manager, develop the skills necessary to assure a management position, to include completion and certification in all aspects of the required training program within the assigned time frame.
Essential Job Functions:
- Collect assigned accounts to minimize delinquency and avoid litigation and losses. Adhere to federal and state laws.
- Effectively solicit present and former customers and new prospects by telephone, mail or in person to develop loans as assigned.
- Assist in coordinating activities within the branch to achieve volume, growth in net receivables, profit objectives and customer satisfaction.
- Attend Creditor Meetings for Bankruptcy hearings and hearings in Justice Courts for suits on accounts.
- Become proficient in all aspects of branch management in preparation for relocation to management position.
- Review contracts for accuracy and completeness. Ensure all documents are completed at time of loan closing. Attend closing at manager’s request.
- In the absence of the manager, review daily transactions in branch to ensure conformance to policies and procedures.
- Review and investigate customer’s inquiries and concerns. Explain various programs to fit customer’s financial needs.
- Assist in hiring, training, and developing staff.
- Assist in meeting or exceeding established goals for the branch.
- Pick up mail from the post office and night deposit bag from the bank.
- Requires the use of a computer terminal.
- Ability to speak to and hear customers via the telephone and in person.
- Occasional travel to visit customers and dealers.
- Associates Degree with one to two years of financial services experience preferred
- Additional Requirements/Skills
- Typing, basic computer knowledge and good communication skills.
- Willingness to transfer immediately upon request to any branch location in the company’s branch network once training is complete.
The above description outlines the most significant job functions performed but may include other similar functions or assignments not specifically mentioned.