Night Audito Job Opening
Amara Resort and Spa• Sedona, Arizona
The Night Auditor is responsible for the audit, balance and consolidation of departmental ledger accounts, preparation of various hotel operating reports and performing the duties of Front Desk for the evening hours.
- Guest Communication
- Greet and make all guests feel welcomed to the property.
* Register guests and assign rooms. *
Ensure guest satisfaction by responding to guest inquiries with accurate information and a positive attitude.
- Answer inquiries pertaining to hotel services, registration of guests, shopping, dining, entertainment, and travel directions.
- Respond to phone calls.
- Welcome and effectively resolve guest questions, issues and complaints. Financial Transactions
- Post all daily room and outstanding charges.
- Balance all revenue totals of cash and credits against revenue report.
- Accept revenue and floats from restaurant, ensuring that these are securely locked away.
- Prepare hotel operating reports and complete audit package to laid-down standards.
- Correct any errors or omissions made by cashiers.
- Prepare credit card/charge card summaries and post to ledger account.
- Perform other duties as assigned.