Bookkeeper/Office Assistant Job Opening
Charlies Carwash• Centerville, Utah
Charlies Markets owns several Chevron gas stations and carwash's across Utah.
We are looking for a part-time Bookkeeper / Office Assistant
- Accounts Payable: Maintenance of vendor files, invoice processing, check production, reconciliation of associated general ledger accounts, W-9 receipt and 1099 processing.
- Assist management with account coding, research and vendor disputes.
- Payroll and Benefits: Maintenance of employee files, processing of bi-weekly ADP payroll, posting associated General Ledger entries and on-boarding and benefit enrollment of new employees. Reconciliation of related general ledger accounts. Annual W-2 reconciliation and distribution.
- Daily book reconciliation
- Preparation of monthly general ledger account reconciliations.
- General office help
- Other duties as assigned.
- Knowledge of reconciliation of accounts and general ledger
- Proficient in 10 key, data entry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Excellent communication skills
- Skilled at maintaining physical and electronic files
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in an office environment (preferred)
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience in Accounts Payable and/or Accounts Receivable (preferred)
- Experience in bookkeeping
- Valid driver’s license
Compensation and Benefits:
- $15 - $18/hour (based on education and work experience)
- 30 hours a week
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- office: 1 year (Preferred)
- 10 Key: 1 year (Preferred)
- QuickBooks: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location