Scheduler Job Opening
Rheem Manufacturing• Scottsboro, Alabama
Plans scheduling activities, including the scheduling of production, coordination and control of finished goods inventories within approved parameters.
Formulates and maintains a timely master schedule of production for the plants incorporating the Sales Forecast, customer orders, and established manufacturing planning parameters, manufacturing capacities, and planned inventory levels.
Assists with the assignment of orders by plant location / regional distribution center to maintain balanced shipping capacities, manufacturing capacities, and inventory levels within plant productivity and cost budgets.
Assists with the formulation and maintenance of inventory-stocking programs for regional distribution centers to support established customer service levels while maintaining plant production rates within established parameters.
- 2-4 years of experience in a manufacturing environment with progressively increasing responsibilities
- Excellent communication skills, written and verbal, with attention to detail and accuracy.
- Proficient user of Excel to include queries, extrapolation of data, analysis and reporting
- Strong analytical skills with ability to prepare reports and present information derived from data to varying stakeholders, adjusting depth according to audience
- Experience with MRP software with focus on scheduling and reporting.
- 1 to 2 years Supervisory Experience.
Please note that Rheem and its subsidiaries do not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters or employment agencies. In the absence of an executed Recruitment Services Agreement, there will be no obligation to any referral compensation or recruiter fee. In the event a recruiter or agency submits a resume or candidate without an agreement, Rheem and its subsidiaries shall explicitly reserve the right to pursue and hire those candidate(s) without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency. Any unsolicited resumes, including those submitted to hiring managers, shall be deemed the property of Rheem. If your agency would like to be considered as a potential future recruiting partner, please leave your contact information at Talent [email protected]