Branch Manager - Clanton Job Opening
Branch Manager - Clanton
First US Bank, Acceptance Loan Company, Inc.• Clanton, Alabama
Category: Finance Manager
The Branch Manager will oversee all lending and daily operations of the branch to ensure maximum profitability. They will provide leadership and training to office staff to ensure prompt, efficient, and professional customer service. The Branch Manager will manage employees so that they perform their job responsibilities in a satisfactory manner.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required; college degree in finance or business is desirable.
- 3 years’ experience in all phases of the consumer finance business is preferred with 1+ year experience of supervising/managing.
- Requires good interpersonal skills; ability to effectively interact with all branch employees, management and customers.
- General knowledge and understanding of the regulations, state and federal laws, procedures and principles of consumer finance lending.
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including computer, typewriter, 10 key calculator, and copier/scanner/fax machine.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must have a valid driver license and reliable transportation.
- Flexible hours will be required on an as needed basis.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensures delinquent accounts are worked daily.
- Maintain lowest delinquency percentage possible and resolve problem accounts early to keep charge off at its lowest possible level.
- Provides extensive customer service in a prompt, efficient, accurate, courteous, and professional manner.
- Provide the leadership necessary to establish the overall objectives, policies, and plans for the office.
- Solicits dealers for Business Development.
- Control delinquency by performing and overseeing daily collections, including outside collections calls.
- Make sure there is adequate and proper documentation of all collection actions taken, such as telephone conversations, any alternative arrangements made, letters mailed, or any other action taken on any account.
- Operate the office within company policies and procedures, state and federal laws, and consumer finance regulations.
- Assign accounts for repossession and file small claims suits.
- Process and fund loans.
- Supervise, evaluate, and recommend discipline for all branch employees.
- Set and track employee goals on daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
- Provide feedback to branch employees on performance of set goals.
- Administer corrective action when goals are not reached.
- Market company products.
- Assist customers with loan applications on the phone or in person.
- Ensure positive work environment.
- May be assigned other duties by senior management.
Federal Contractor—Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disabled/Vets