Staff Accountant Job Opening
ProActive Solutions USA• Green Bay, Wisconsin
Reporting directly to the VP of Finance, you will have the opportunity to be involved in all financial, accounting and business activities for the entire organization. This position will have the opportunity to be involved in all financial, accounting and business activities for the entire organization.
- Maintain accounting records, prepares and analyzes financial statements and reports, prepares general account reconciliations as well as monthly trial balance analysis of account variances.
- Participates in monthly ledger close by preparing and/or ensuring the accurate and complete recording of financial transactions in accordance with deadlines as determined by management.
- Maintain confidentiality of sensitive financial, payroll, and HR related data.
- Cross Train on Accounts Payable activities, Accounts Receivable, Cash App, Sales and Use Tax filing for multiple states to ensure accuracy and timeliness of invoice entry.
- Follow up on, collect and allocate customer payments.
- Regularly maintain detailed reconciliations of all balance sheet accounts
- Prepare documentation for external auditor including participating in the preliminary and annual fiscal year-end financial audit.
- Support timely monthly financial close, including assigned journal entries, balance sheet account reconciliations, and accruals.
- Maintains accounting ledgers by verifying and posting account transactions.
- Reports sales taxes by calculating requirements and uploading to state portal.
- Protects organization's value by keeping information confidential.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Accomplishes accounting and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Develop and document business processes and accounting policies to maintain and strengthen internal controls
- All other duties as assigned
- Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance, or equivalent work experience/Bachelor’s Degree Preferred
- 3-5 Years of Accounting Experience
- Knowledge of ProcessPro ERP system a plus
Job Type: Full-time
- accounting: 3 years (Required)
- Green Bay, WI 54303 (Required)
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Other types of insurance