Investment Associate Job Opening
Lincoln Financial Advisors• Glendale, California
Job Title: Investment Associate
Status: Full Time – Glendale, CA
Pay Range: $55K – 75K, DOE
Relevant Work Experience: 2+ years
Job Category: Financial Services
About us -
We are an elite, fee-based financial planning practice in Glendale, CA. Our clients are among the area’s most prestigious professionals. Our team is cohesive, collegial, fast-paced, and professional, who care deeply about helping their clients achieve their financial goals and dreams. Together, we provide our clients with a top-notch financial planning client experience. A significant component of the delivery of our experience is the service that is provided by our team.
About you –
You are an investment/portfolio modeling specialist who wants to be an important and significant part of our advisory team. You are looking for a practice to join that has the potential to grow dramatically in the investment side of the business. You want the opportunity to prove yourself, to learn, and to achieve career and income growth. You enjoy digging into research and portfolio analysis to provide clients with sound investment plans. These are the skills you possess:
- You have solid understanding of the investment industry and relevant financial markets to support portfolio development and management process based on individual client objectives
- You have proven quantitative abilities, and a good business sense
- You have a very strong work ethic and are self-motivated when it comes to your personal performance.
- You are thorough and extremely accurate and detailed in the work that you do
- You communicate very effectively, internally as well as with clients
- You enjoy taking on new challenges, and seek out opportunities to continue learning your craft
The Job Responsibilities –
- Build and maintain investment portfolio models/case design for Senior Advisor’s clients
- Support the Senior Advisor and clients in monitoring portfolio investments
- Participate in client meetings alongside the Senior Advisor when needed. Communicate effectively with clients regarding their investment portfolio and strategies as directed.
- Complete projects and assignments at the request of the Senior Advisor, with strict attention to deadlines
- Assist other team members when needed, track metrics, and help hold the team accountable
Key requirements –
- 2+ years of prior investment analysis and portfolio modeling for an advisory or wealth management firm
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics or related discipline; Master’s degree encouraged
- Ability to interact and communicate comfortably with clients, explaining investment ideas and decisions in an easily understood manner
- Proficiency with software and business applications, particularly MS Office; need strong Excel skills; knowledge of Word, Outlook and PowerPoint. Prior CRM system use is helpful.
We offer -
A supportive and professional environment, a salary commensurate with your experience and a real opportunity for professional development.
Equal Opportunity Employer
This financial planner is a registered representative of Lincoln Financial Advisors Corp.
Securities and investment advisory services offered through Lincoln Financial Advisors, a broker-dealer (member SIPC) and registered investment advisor. Insurance offered through Lincoln Marketing and Insurance Agency, LLC and Lincoln Associates Insurance Agency, Inc. and other fine companies. CRN2391649-012219
Job Type: Full-time
- Microsoft Office: 4 years (Preferred)
- Excel: 4 years (Required)
- Microsoft Outlook: 1 year (Required)
- Bachelor's (Required)
- Glendale, CA (Preferred)
- United States (Required)