Global Account Analyst Administrator Job Opening
Global Account Analyst Administrator
Graebel Companies Inc.• Wausau, Wisconsin
Worldwide Mobility and Relocation Solutions in 165 Countries
Join the Graebel team to build or expand your new career. We provide talent mobility and relocation solutions to Global 1000 firms and their employees. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service, and believe that happy and fulfilled employees make it happen. They innovate, take ownership of their work, and as a result, take great care of our internal and external clients. We value truth, love and integrity where you help foster an environment of respect, honor, and caring for those that interact with us. If you are ready to make a career move, please get in touch with us. We are looking for exceptional people who want to make a difference in the world.
We are looking for a Global Account Analyst Administrator who will provide administrative support for GRSW billers.
- Running Billing reports from GC (VLOOKUP to capture Project ID), assist Biller by consolidating authorized expenses onto an Invoice Proposal.
- Assisting Biller with research items – Logging and updating Research Logs.
- Gather back up for any clients requiring back up Gather back up for audit when necessary.
- Assist with monthly accrual validation; tagging in Global Connect for any expenses that have been billed.
- Client Financial Services voucher payable data entry.
- Reporting assistance to include pivot tables; assisting Biller with research items.
- Logging and updating Research Logs; update off boarding spreadsheets as necessary.
Intermediate excel skills are necessary.
Has proficient understanding of principles in one or more functions. Typically possesses 1 to 3 years of relevant work experience. An Associates Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business is preferred but not required.
Graebel Companies, Inc. is an EEO/AA Employer M/F/Disabled/Vet