Revenue Cycle Manager Job Opening
Revenue Cycle Manager
Comfort Care Home Health• Pelham, Alabama
REVENUE CYCLE MANAGER
In keeping with Agency, State, and Federal compliance and billing guidelines, this position is responsible for insuring the timely processing and accurate completion of physician medical orders and face to face documentation for Comfort Care Home Health. Responsible for following up with providers to insure the return of delinquent medical orders.
- One (1) years related supervisor experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, Healthcare Administration, Business Administration or similar field.
- One (1) year of experience navigating clinical information system networks.
- Outstanding organizational and leadership skills.
- Prioritizing, time management and organizational skills.
- A team player that can work with multiple departments.
- Excellent written and verbal communication, and customer service skills.
- Proactive self-starter with the ability to work independently in a high volume environment with minimal supervision.
- Highly motivated and target driven.
- Ability to use personal computers, EMR’s, phones, copiers, fax machines and other office equipment is required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, with the ability to create pivot tables in Excel.
- Must have reliable transportation with a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance.
- Must be capable of performing the job functions of this position with or without accommodations.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- In addition to performing the work functions necessary to complete physician orders, this position will supervise the orders team and the billing team.
- Utilize EMR and related tracking software to manage the orders and billing functions.
- Responsible to meet Agency, State and Federal deadlines for orders and billing cycle.
- Review physician orders for accuracy and compliance components.
- Establish, develop and maintain positive business and customer relationships.
- Escalate problematic documentation to manager in order to have clinician clarify information.
- Troubleshoot “process” related issues to management.
- Continuously improve through feedback.
- Travel may be required dependent of responsibility.
- Adhere to all of the company’s policies and procedures.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
SUPERVISORY JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Accomplishes department objectives by supervising staff; organizing and monitoring work process.
- Completes operations by developing schedules; assigning and monitoring work; gathering resources; implementing productivity standards; resolving operations problems; maintaining reference manuals; implementing new procedures.
- Give input to leadership and help develop Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) for the Medical Orders Team.
- Organize workflow and ensure employees understand their duties or delegated tasks.
- Monitor employee productivity and provide constructive feedback and coaching.
- Hold team and individuals accountable to meet performance goals.
- Maintain timekeeping and personnel records for staff.
The above statements are only meant to be a representative summary of the major duties and responsibilities performed by incumbents of this job. The incumbents may be requested to perform job related tasks other than those stated in this description.
Physical and Sensory Requirements (With or Without the Aid of Mechanical Devices): Walking, reaching, climbing, bending, lifting, grasping, fine hand coordination, pushing and pulling, ability to distinguish smell and temperatures, ability to read and write, ability to communicate with personnel, patients, and outside agencies.